Friday, October 16, 2009

Dell Latitude D610 Pentium M 1.86GHZ 768MB 60GB


This is a Dell Latitude D610 Laptop with an Intel Pentium M 1.86GHZ Processor, 768MB of Ram, a 60GB hard drive, CDRW/DVD drive, 8MB Intel 915GM Video Card, 14" XGA Screen, Wifi, Network Card, and Modem. This is a great machine for the student or professional. It has Windows XP Pro with SP3 installed with all of the updates. It also has Roxio Media Creator, PowerDVD, AVG Anti-Virus, and MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. All of this for just $210.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I might be interested in this laptop.
    I don't have the money right now, but I will keep it in mind.
    Also, I wanted to let you know your craigslist ad has the url wrong, you put "computeruseresparadise" instead of the regular one.
    My email is rickjames-coldblooded@live.com
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete